Just Like Home
When you live at Madigan Apartments you will not be giving up your independence. You will have your own studio, one or two-bedroom apartment. We’ll take care of the housekeeping, and provide transportation for doctor’s appointments, shopping and activities, This will give you the freedom to do more of what you enjoy. If you prefer to drive, you will have an assigned parking space close to your apartment.
If this type of service would make life more comfortable, our apartments could be what you need. We offer a full spectrum of services to help you maintain your independent lifestyle. You’ll also enjoy knowing we have staff on-call around-the-clock. As you go about your daily activities, rely on our caring staff to assist you in whatever you need.
A Life Rich in Activity
One of the greatest advantages we offer is an active lifestyle. Whatever your hobbies, walking, card playing, music, arts and crafts, exercise, reading or just friendly conversation, we have programs and facilities to let you pursue your interests. All of these amenities are included in your monthly rent, along with the services of an activity director who plans regular events throughout the community.
Rental Package Includes
- One meal a day per apartment
- Two hours of services per apartment per week
- Recreational and social programs
- Social Service consultation
If your needs or health change, we offer a full spectrum of services, including skilled nursing care and rehabilitation therapy, right here in our complex. If you wish to take advantage of these services contact us. You will have access to caring professionals to help you.
Summary of Features
- Studios, one and two bedroom apartments
- Connected to Health Care Facility
- Quiet residential neighborhood
- Close to churches, shopping, and medical facilities
- Elegant living room and dining room
- Sun Rooms
- Private Mailboxes
- Emergency Call System
- Beauty and Barber Services
- Reserved resident parking
- Apartment maintenance
- Skilled Nursing and therapy services available
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Exercise & Recreational programs
- Social activities
- Housekeeping services
- Nutritional meals, special diets accommodated
- Coordination of transportation to activities and appointments