Madigan Home Health Care
Madigan Home Health Care assists individuals to remain in their home by providing quality home health care. Your physician or social worker may recommend services or you may contact us. We can assist you in evaluating your specific needs, establishing your plan of care, and coordinating services. Madigan Home Health Care has been providing services in the home for 20 years. We are dedicated to provide quality professional home health care. We can accommodate your special health care needs.
We believe that each person deserves the highest quality of health care. We will strive to provide this by:
- Assisting our clients to obtain their highest level of independence.
- Caring for our clients, our staff and our community.
- Respecting our clients’ rights and values.
- Offering a wide array of home health services.
- Providing care while preserving our clients’ dignity.
- Working with our clients and their caregivers to satisfy their needs.
- Providing a sense of security to our clients and family.
- Being flexible and accommodating.
- Assisting our staff to obtain their highest level of achievement and skills.
At Madigan Home Health Care
- We offer you needed assistance to enable you to stay at home.
- We can accommodate your special health care needs.
- We can assist you in securing community services that are available to you.
- We are committed to provide the community a continuum of care.
- We are dedicated to provide quality professionals, health care and support.
Skilled Nursing Care provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurses, and Home Health Aides. We provide skilled nursing procedures, care management, education, and assistance to secure necessary health care.
Physical Therapy to provide rehabilitation services to improve your strength and functional mobility.
Occupational Therapy to rehabilitate you to your highest level of independence in performing activities of daily living.
Medical Social Workers to provide counseling and assist with referrals to secure services.
Personal Care Attendants to provide services when clients or families are able to direct their own care and require more social care than medical care.